Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Side tracked and Easy Street progress

I had company last weekend so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but still made some progress

I finally finished putting together the blocks for Easy Street and I am ready for the borders, but this puppy is much bigger than I am used to dealing with.  I have the borders cut and sewn together end to end and ready to cut to length.

I need to lay the quilt out to measure for the border size, but I need everyone out of the house before I can do this safely since I need to lay this on the floor.   They have the tendency to let the dog in, and this time of year wet muddy feet running across my quilt would not be good.



But before I do this I need to clear out some other leader/enders and partially done stuff that I keep knocking over or on the floor when I am trying to deal with this quilt.

So I decided rather than just pack that stuff out of the way, I am going to finish them and get them out of the way for good.

So here are 3 of the potholders I finished and 8 more that need finishing.  I will have some Christmas gifts ready early!


And hopefully soon I will get a chance to lay out the quilt to measure for the borders.



No comments:

Post a Comment