Also as a leader ender project I am trying to finish up some potholders I started to practice quilting with. Here is one I have almost finished and one that I made as a leader/ender while finishing the Easy Street blocks.
And here is what I have so far on Easy Street. I finished one of each type so I have a quick reference for the rest. Then I finished all the outside blocks triangular blocks and now I am working on the 16 set of inner blocks.
I have mixed feelings as to how this is turning out. My white on black fabric has more black, so I am getting a much busier looking quilt and it makes it hard to see the pattern. I am trying to keep this one more scappy, but I think on the next quilt I am going to try to group like fabrics together in the same block and see if I like that better. The teal matches my spare bedroom, so no matter how this turns out, that is where it is going.
My goal is to get the top done by the end of next weekend. Hopefully reality will allow me to do this, but that doesn't always work out that way.